Membership in OCC/RWA for 2014
Special Notice July 1, 2014: Renewing and New Members can now take advantage of pro-rated fees to join mid-year.
Orange County Chapter RWA welcomes renewing and new members. .
- Print out and complete the 2014 Membership Application form & disregard pricing.
- If you would like to pay by check, mail the completed membership application form to P.O. Box 1147, Brea, CA 92822, Attn. Membership Director along with your check for $25.00 payable to OCC/RWA.
- If you would like to pay by PayPal, use the link below. However, we still need the membership application form to complete the process. Mail it to P.O. Box 1147, Brea, CA 92822 along with a copy of your PayPal receipt (or you may bring it to your first meeting).
- If you have any questions about your renewal or new application, please email email@example.com.
Please note: All members of Orange County Chapter RWA must also be members in good standing of Romance Writers of America®. Your RWA number is required to complete your OCC membership application renewal. For information such as fees and requirements on joining RWA, please visit Romance Writers of America at www.rwa.org.
New & Renewing OCC-RWA
$25.00 Fee (effective July 1, 2014)
Please complete and print out the attached form:
2014 MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION/RENEWAL FORM
- If you pay by check, please allow 30 days for the chapter to process your membership.
- If you pay with PayPal, make sure to print out your receipt and mail it along with your completed Membership Application/Renewal Form to the above address.
- Failure to send in either your Membership Application/Renewal or your PayPal Receipt can delay your membership in OCC/RWA.
For more information, contact: 2014 Membership Director
P.O. Box 1147
Brea, CA 92822
Problems with the site?
Email the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page updated August 28, 2014